Today is my first time doing a blog link up post and the one I chose to do was High Five for Friday! Basically its a post about 5 things from the week, little or big that you are grateful for, appreciate, or would like to high five!
I picture it as an adult to go back in time being that kid back in elementary school, when it was Pizza day, or a day you got out of taking that spelling test day, or whatever small victory it may have been, and you immediately celebrated the second you found out with a , short small shouted whisper “YESSSSSS”, all while raising your fist and pulling it back down into our chest. You know what I am talking about!!! “Yesssss” If I had the correct GIF I’d insert it here. 🙂
Okay – enough of that small visual and trip back down memory lane! Here’s my High Five For Friday!
1. It felt like a short week – mostly because it was for most people who didn’t have to go work today. And I am all for a short work week – anything that gets me to weekend faster – I’m like Hallelujah!!!!
2. I figured out how to get my Gravatar to work and show up on the Blog! If you don’t know what I am talking about it is the picture of me in the About Me on the top right side of the site. Ugh – that lil booger had me stumped. And once I realized, (once I had the time to sit down and google a solution for that sucker) it was such a simple fix! Took me like a minute to do, so Total “Yessssss” to that!! Wallah – there it is… my sweet face-lol. I know you all wanted to see it! No more grey ghost shadow face.
3. Next up, I scored a red tank top form Walmart for like $3. What?!!! Three whole dollars – okay that is cheap right, even for Walmart? I dunno, maybe not since the regular price was like $3.94 – some clearance pricing/retail marketing there for ya, I guess. Anyhow, I totally needed one, and I plan to wear tomorrow under my blue shirt and let it peak out the bottom for all the lovely 4th of July party(s) I’m shlepping all the kiddos too!!! Fun Fun!! You can get one here – before they are gone quick!
4. I made it trunning twice this week! Hola – I know that is nothing okay for those of you who go like EVERYDAY. But for me – someone who has not gone at all during the week for like the past 2 weeks (okay okay 4-5 weeks) that is a pretty good deal! I’ve stood up my running partner in the past A LOT – and now that there is a princess race in the future – it is time to get to it. No more wishy washy runs. (That didn’t sound too good out loud – LOL). Anyhow, that reminds me – I’m beginning a challenge group on July 6th – just after the 4th of July Holiday. So if you want in, email me at email@example.com. July 5th is the VERY last day to sign up! It is going to be great. Nutrition plans, Fitness and workout plans, Motivation, Encouragement and loads of Support. All of it can be done on your own time, via Facebook. So easy, so simple, and yet there’s so many benefits!
5. This week was a great Creative week for me. I didn’t get too much crafting done – just a little – pictures are coming up on the blog soon! But I did get to brainstorm a TON of ideas for things to make and create! Love Love!!! I got a new EC notebook – and went right to work on brainstorming in it so I don’t let those little ideas run away! And the added bonus was that I got my shipping confirmation email from Erin Condren that my Life Planner has shipped! I am completely excited – like a kid on Christmas. It should arrive Monday! I might just have to share exactly what I am talking about when it arrives. You can check out the planners and see for yourself. If you use this link, you will get $10 off! Trust me, you will want to get one of these cute little bad boys for yourself!
Well, that’s my High Five for Friday! Join the link up or read others here! Have a great weekend – and Happy 4th of July!!