Create this DIY Patriotic Ribbon Flag with paint sticks and ribbon. This is a unique and easy project that is both fun and simple to make. Hang it up anywhere to show your patriotic spirit.
Memorial Day and Fourth of July are two great holidays to show off your patriotic spirit. I recently shared this easy and simple to do project on my Facebook page and love the way it came out. If you haven’t already, visit my Facebook page and Like it so that you will notify each time I do a LIVE project.
Supplies You Will Need to Make This Craft:
- 2 paint sticks – you can use small ones or big ones.
- Wood Stain – this is one of my favorites
- Ribbons of your choice in reds and whites – I like a variety in skinny and medium width ribbons. Anything wider than 1/2 inch might be too wide. You can decide. I also used different shades of white.
- Navy Blue Fabric square for the stars of the flag. My ribbon came from Walmart and was Navy with white stars – so it was perfect for this project.
- Twine or string for hanging
- Hot glue and a glue gun